Saturday, April 29, 2017

Foundry Wild West, Knuckduster, Conquest and Perry Bros-Finally Off the Painting Table


Foundry Buffalo Hunters for my Pulp Western game.

My best friend brought me fifteen Foundry Wild West figures from Cold Wars-a happy birthday! I'll be using these for Pulp Alley. I've also painted up some plot points (unhorsed cavalry sergeant, a priest, some whiskey barrels, a treasure box and some whiskey barrels). I was able to put together a squad of 7th Cav, a gang of outlaws and a gang of buffalo hunters. Next up were, the Earps. 

Foundry 7th Cav

Knuckle Duster Earps and Doc Holliday

Wounded Earps I'll use for plot points in Pulp Alley

Foundry Burro Train, I'll use as a plot point or in a "Grass Fight" Scenario in
a Black Power Texas Revolution game



I couldn't stop and finished up some Perry Bros Generals and Artillery for my Texas Revolution (Mexican Army) and some Conquest Shawnee for my Black Powder SYW game.

Shawnee Warband by Conquest Miniatures




French (cum Mexican) Brigade Commanders by Perry Bros

Perry Artillery for my Mexican Army

...and the last "Column" Commander

1 comment: