Sunday, November 13, 2016

Battlefield Debris for Fantasy Flight X-Wing: Interdictor Class Star Destroyer and X-Wing




My latest creations for upcoming X-Wing surface scenarios.  Again using old Star Wars models from my youth.  The MPC star destroyer (of course too large scale for X-Wing).



I took off some of the parts that would ID as a capital class ship and added the "Sonar Bubbles" on the belly that distinguish the Interdictor Class as a space lane piquet ship. 



The hulk is based on foam board, with foam insulation rocks and then the bases sanded.  Acrylic paint finishes it off.   A bit large for an obstacle for X-Wing, but I couldn't resist and my wife is making me pare-down the unfinished projects in the garage...so better to finish them.



The X-Wing is another ship from the old Micromachines line.  Both will grace the board for "Escape from Jakku", where Rae, Finn, and BB-8 make off with the Falcon, while being tailed by First Order TIEs. 

1 comment: